A chemical usually sold in tiny amounts on blotter paper, as a liquid, or a pellet/micro-dot.
How the drug works varies from person to person
- How you might feel
- Energised, excited, giggly and/or confused, anxious, overwhelmed.
- Read more about how it feels
- Effects on your body
- Colours, sounds, objects and even time can all seem very strange and disturbing.
- Read more about effects on your body
- How long it takes to work
- 20 mins - 2 hours on average.
- Read more about how long it takes to work
- How long the effects last
- 6 - 12 hours on average.
- Read more about how long the effects last
- Common risks
- Avoid taking if depressed or in a bad mood. People have been known to harm themselves during a bad trip so don’t use if you’re not in a safe place or with people you trust. It’s easy to take too much so start small, if at all.
- Read more about the risks
- Mixing drugs
- Mixing drugs is always risky but some mixtures are more dangerous than others.
- Read more about mixing with other drugs
Was this information useful?