Talk to Frank - Honest information about drugs


A painkiller used to treat mild to moderate pain that’s available as tablets, syrup or as a liquid for injecting

Also called:

  • Co-codamol
  • Codis500
  • Cough Syrup
  • Nurofen Plus/Max
  • Syrup

Was this information useful?

Help and advice

What to do in an emergency

If you or someone else needs urgent help after taking drugs or drinking, call 999 for an ambulance. Tell the crew everything you know. It could save their life.

What else to do in an emergency